"I wish I would've listened and not be so bad"
From: Sorry, Blame it on me- Akon
This quote tell me how my life is:
I remember the first time I come to the U.S my mom teach me how to study English but I didn't listen to my mom. So I played video games instead of focusing on my studies. When I got to high school, I didn't know that much English. The lesson I learned is not to be lazy and play video games too much.
The things that I can do to study and practice English:
1. Conversation Group at CYC
2. Life Skill workshop at VYDC
3. SAT program at City College
4. Math and English tutoring after school at Mission High
5. Hang out with my friend at VYDC and at school
6. On weekend I went to the library get some books and English movies